TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EUROSCRIPT
Terms and Conditions For Euroscript - the terms and conditions set out below apply to all users of this Euroscript website. Users of the Website are expected to have read and fully comply with the terms and conditions and any individual not in accord with these terms and conditions should not use this Website.
- These terms may be varied at any time
- Euroscript internet service is run by qualified pharmacists, technicians and trained staff and operates from registered pharmacy premises under the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain registered premises number 0123456. All pharmacists are bound by codes of professional ethical conduct. You can access these Professional ethics and codes of conducts by visiting www.rpsgb.org.
- All content of this website is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
- This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which Euroscript Ltd may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is notification that we have received your offer on our website. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by Euroscript Ltd following checking of orders by a pharmacist.
- Payment will usually be taken by Euroscript at the time that goods are dispatched (except for payments using Paypal and Google Checkout which are debited to the customer account at the time of placing the order). Where a customer payment is subsequently rejected or returned for any reason, the customer will be responsible for providing prompt alternative means of payment. In the event of default, reasonable collection charges and/or solicitors fees will be added to the customer's account.
- EU residents pay the VAT inclusive price.
- Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
- We are legally only able to dispense medicines for you when we have received either an electronic prescription which has been digitally signed by a prescribing doctor or alternatively a conventional paper prescription signed in writing by a prescribing doctor. Prescriptions are issued entirely at the discretion of the prescriber.
- We are not responsible for failure of third party companies' inability to deliver medicines to the correct address or within any particular time or date. You are responsible for signing for packages containing medicines but any signatures provided by third parties at the delivery address given by yourself will be deemed to be receipt of the medicines and fulfilment of Euroscript's obligations in dispensing that prescription.
- If your prescription medicines appear to be damaged or if the delivery appears to be wrong then please contact 0800 068 3452 , we will make every effort to replace any damaged products.